At the heart of Care Coordination are connections, referrals and advocacy that provide positive outcomes. Care Coordination Organization Care Managers work continuously with individuals, families, community providers and organizations to make sure the dots are connected between all aspects of a person’s care.
Just a few of a Care Managers’s duties include:
- Monitoring circumstances and services during life transitions
- Coordinating access to medical, dental, and behavioral health services
- Monitoring safety and residential needs
- Referring to community and social support services
- Creating a holistic Life Plan and adapting the plan as new goals and needs arise